ExclamationOutdated[Zombie + Campaign] Trainer

Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6
Hopefully we get some feedback on non-ranked private games because I would love to rank up fast!
Is this trainer based on CE?
how long untill it will get approved can you create a link where i can download it before it gets approved? seems like really good hack
Being using a hack for quite a time now still no ban (Zombies online). Really want to rankup fast on zombies. Scared about the XP thingy. How fast did you got vac banned?
Approved, but please add correct credits (I dont think that you made it), and please confirm if it is working with latest version on steam (I doubt too)
Super Accuracy Doesn't work

No Recoil Doesn't work

Rapid Fire Doesn't work

Easy Level up Doesn't work

F1/F2/F3/F4, 2/4/8/16x Exp Doesn't work

Super Speed Doesn't work

Bullet Time (this may crash your game) Doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
Super Accuracy Doesn't work

No Recoil Doesn't work

Rapid Fire Doesn't work

Easy Level up Doesn't work

F1/F2/F3/F4, 2/4/8/16x Exp Doesn't work

Super Speed Doesn't work

Bullet Time (this may crash your game) Doesn't work
Did you test out God mode?
Quote Originally Posted by StaindHart View Post
Did you test out God mode?
Yes that worked.
Thanks for confirming, I've been looking forward to trying this all day whilst I've been at work and god mode's the only thing I really care about (I'm not the best zombies player and I want to explore the new map properly and maybe try to figure out some of the easter egg for myself for a change).
Has anyone tested this online yet? are all features except those mentioned above by ^(jordyOwner) working fine?
Quote Originally Posted by cibence View Post
Has anyone tested this online yet? are all features except those mentioned above by ^(jordyOwner) working fine?
Yes they work on MPO but the one I mention are not working on ZO
MPO as in? but thanks for the quick clarification
Quote Originally Posted by cibence View Post
MPO as in? but thanks for the quick clarification
MPO is Muliplayer Online (I think)
got vacced lol, used the xp thingy to get to level 1000 on zombies lmao

- - - Updated - - -

got vacced lol, used the xp thingy to get to level 1000 on zombies lmao
Quote Originally Posted by sKyT- View Post
got vacced lol, used the xp thingy to get to level 1000 on zombies lmao

- - - Updated - - -

got vacced lol, used the xp thingy to get to level 1000 on zombies lmao
How did you get it that fast? Because easy level up doesn't work for me on Zombies Online

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cibence View Post
MPO as in? but thanks for the quick clarification
Multiplayer Online
[QUOTE=JordyOwner;11447946]How did you get it that fast? Because easy level up doesn't work for me on Zombies Online

- - - Updated - - -


it works for me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JordyOwner View Post
How did you get it that fast? Because easy level up doesn't work for me on Zombies Online

- - - Updated - - -



Multiplayer Online
it works for me lol
Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?