QuestionSolvedUnable to load language

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Unable to load language
Hey, I know it's a common error and that alot of people already solved in on the forum.
I can't manage to fix the "unable to load language" error after :
-adding .swf file to trusted location
-making that weird winetrust.cfg thing
-uninstalling projector/ installing it back
and I tried many other ways...

I would love to get an answer, I'm using Fabiano's source !
Don't bother answering if it's to be salty; I just want to make this pserver for fun, to play with friends !
bump :3
still need help
Can be closed.. None answered : but for those who have the same problem : Don't switch the port 80 to 8080 or 8888 or any other !
I guess the port 80 NEEDS to be opened for the serv to work properly.
If you meet problems with skype or because other app use the 80 port you can message me on MPGH
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?