my Mcafee found trojan ... dont know bout u guys but i dont feel this works for long
Combat Arms Eu Simple Hack!
What the fack?I'm using this account because I got a one day ban!Check my main profile here:ballotra
Hotkey is the button to press so the hack work.
Here a picture of the number pad if you don't know what it is:
Hotkey is the button to press so the hack work.
Here a picture of the number pad if you don't know what it is:

Working !!
hi THANKS man it's work for me Windows7
...How ?
1 User of Vista and W7 must know that there is a bug on those 2 programmes who block you with injectors or else hack.exe
2 ALWAYS run you hack.exe or injector as an Admin by the right click of your mouse.
3 inject the DLL
4 run ca eu and enjoy your game
thanks me if i help.
...How ?
1 User of Vista and W7 must know that there is a bug on those 2 programmes who block you with injectors or else hack.exe
2 ALWAYS run you hack.exe or injector as an Admin by the right click of your mouse.
3 inject the DLL
4 run ca eu and enjoy your game
thanks me if i help.
What do you mean with hotkey?
It isn't working.
It isn't working.
Works to Fine for me 

Don't Work
. Wish it did lol I suck at combat arms.. I wanna rank lol.
. Wish it did lol I suck at combat arms.. I wanna rank lol.What injector did you used?Use Iamzn injector.
off topic:why did you get banned (was it that use nearly got 1337 posts?)
on topic: dont work on win7
on topic: dont work on win7
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/Itemstradeing lvl 62 runscape acc for combat arms super jump hack1S 3 Hack/Release NewsCombat Arms Europe Public Hack Released
464 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsThe easy way to stop the disconnecting thing on combat arms mpgh public hack!MI 4 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Combat Arms] grouping's hackCH 10 Combat Arms Europe Hacksrequest combat arms europe ghost hackWI 17

moron