Help?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Help?
Ok,First I want to create accodes.Because LiquidForce's Accodes are very cool!

So Plz Help me?
do you know basic modding?
Well I was Tryin mod a knife but i got stuck so i gave up.

So I guess accodes would be easier!
did you try to change the model or texture of the knife?
Well I had to download something,but it would take about an hour and i don't like waiting
didnt answer my question,
did you just try and change the look of the knife...(texture modding)
or did you try to change what the knife was(model changing)
No,I didnt change it.
for accolades,
theres a tutorial stickied in the modding section
and theres also a guide to what which .rez files contain
so just read those
i believe accolades are 'UI_HUD_WEAPON_INFO.rez or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
for accolades,
theres a tutorial stickied in the modding section
and theres also a guide to what which .rez files contain
so just read those
i believe accolades are 'UI_HUD_WEAPON_INFO.rez or something like that
Nope they are in UI_HUD_KILLINFO the textures for the accolades and for the sounds its in UI_HUD_SND <- or something like that
So how do i edit them?
how do u edit the accodes tho,i mean like do the sounds?
/palm. Read up, it's easy if you read the stickies.
So i need Adoce Photoshop?
thank you for the correction!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us