Rifleman's Mod

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Rifleman's Mod
Will be updating daily,but for now here is my Flag mod.It turns the Bravo flag into a nazi flag and the Alpha flag into the jew flag.I am not racist this is what happened in real life so i put it in the game.And if u dont like it im sorry but i do.

ATTACH_T.zipattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
isnt that a bit racist??
No offense man (I'm not jewish OR a nazi), but a lot of people will offended. I'm neither, yet I feel that this is a totally inappropriate mod. The Nazi's vs the Jews? Thats fucked up.
lmaoooooooo mods should close this :X
I'm sorry, but I support this one. Finally, a game where the Jews can win :/
Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
I'm sorry, but I support this one. Finally, a game where the Jews can win :/
ohohohoooo

win
ugh bad mod i remember on the rules anything nazi is a 7 day ban lol
all who says this is racist i have a message for you... GTFO HATERS
I sent the link to this to Dave for verification that its ok to approve it.. Guess what he said.

/APPROVED!

personally i love this mod.. good idea.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

it doesn't matter if this mod offends you.. he's not supporting Nazi's, he's not disrespecting Jew's.. He's taking a very serious matter and made a game out of it.

ANYBODY EVER PLAY A GAME ABOUT WORLD WAR 2? YEA THIS IS NOT FAR DIFFERENT FROM THAT

Who's heard of Wolfenstein? GREAT GAME!
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I sent the link to this to Dave for verification that its ok to approve it.. Guess what he said.

/APPROVED!

personally i love this mod.. good idea.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

it doesn't matter if this mod offends you.. he's not supporting Nazi's, he's not disrespecting Jew's.. He's taking a very serious matter and made a game out of it.

ANYBODY EVER PLAY A GAME ABOUT WORLD WAR 2? YEA THIS IS NOT FAR DIFFERENT FROM THAT

Who's heard of Wolfenstein? GREAT GAME!
ty i am going to be doing more of these if u have any ideas guys i will do them too.
Lol, favourite mod! Nice work!
Well Said WarPathSin
Man, I'm gonna be bravo all the time.
LMFAO. This mod is funny. I'm going to be a jew and own nazis!
Wolfenstein is pure win. Just like this mod.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?