Hello!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello!
Hello everyone! So excited to be here. Real name is Ray, so decided to go with Ray Donovan as the show and the character itself are both fabulous. Any of you here also a fan of the show or watch it? Well, I will do my best to contribute to the site and be really active. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
Hello everyone! So excited to be here. Real name is Ray, so decided to go with Ray Donovan as the show and the character itself are both fabulous. Any of you here also a fan of the show or watch it? Well, I will do my best to contribute to the site and be really active. Thank you.
Hello, Ray! Welcome to MPGH

Feel free to ask if you need any help!
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Hello, Ray! Welcome to MPGH

Feel free to ask if you need any help!
Thanks a lot. I will let you know if I encountered a problem.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us