Scripts For RSBot

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Scripts For RSBot
Guys!
Some nice scripts that people and myself has use.
They are all recommended.
Remember I take no credit at all I am just showing you guys the script I use.
Will be updated daily.


-------------------------------------

Combat
Foul Fighter
Script
Save As: FoulFighter.java

Austin's Universal Fighter
Script
Save As: Austin's Universal Fighter.java

ExperimentSlayer Pro
Script
Save as: ExperimentSlayer Pro.java

MyrSeagullRapist
Script
Save as: MyrSeagullRapist.java

HPBar Calculator
Script
Save as: HPBarCalculator.java



[/COLOR]
Mining & Smithing


Garrett's Essence Miner
Script
Script #2

Save the first one as: GarrettsEssenceMiner.java
Save the second one as: Garrett's Essence Miner Edited By Jayz34.java

This has two versions.
Mine and Garrett's.
On mine I just edited some paint.
How to use this scripts?
Links
Are
External.
Mu ha ha.
By the way no thank you D:
add soft clay for money making its bloddy awesome, and 'allcutter'
I used some FMing bot. It fucking burned only normal logs and like one per hour.
Than i made more xp in 5 seconds that bot made in 5 minutes
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?