[Release] Injector

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Injector
Hello,
This Is My Injector
Enjoy
Screenshot:


Virustotal
Virscan

Dont Forget To Thanks,
Mayby there are alot of Injectors But Please Rate It
Injector.rarattachment deleted · 51 downloads before removal
Again, Looks fine, Just like to see something original, the source for the injectors are here, there are numerous injectors already here.

but other then that, thanks for sharing
Np
Btw do you have an tutorial to an Listbox injector? its more usefull :P
Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
Np
Btw do you have an tutorial to an Listbox injector? its more usefull :P
Where did you get the source for the original? I can modify it for you
Oh, Ok, I already knew that I decompiled it to see if it was.

You asked for thanks, when it was someone else's code

Dont Forget To Thanks,
Mayby there are alot of Injectors But Please Rate It
Remember to give him credit in your .txt that says all credit to you and in your
post

You get thanks, when you give thanks

and yes I'll make a tut for the pulldown
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Oh, Ok, I already knew that I decompiled it to see if it was.

You asked for thanks, when it was someone else's code



Remember to give him credit in your .txt that says all credit to you and in your
post

You get thanks, when you give thanks

and yes I'll make a tut for the pulldown
You should just make a complete tutorial for an injector that works for most fps games
That would help out a lot of people
But if you do, don't try to make it an advanced injector, so the C&P people don't get too happy..
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


You should just make a complete tutorial for an injector that works for most fps games
That would help out a lot of people
But if you do, don't try to make it an advanced injector, so the C&P people don't get too happy..

Sounds good
Listbox's are easy. If you actually coded this you'd know. No offence. Injectors are quiet easy tbh.
Make one especially for me, and then release snippet by snippet of code every week.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Make one especially for me, and then release snippet by snippet of code every week.
Ha Ha, Mpgh.net vb code snippet of the week

and , I really am big on this, Highlander should thank the original code writer in his .txt and add a post thanking him....

Just a (IMO) thingy
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Ha Ha, Mpgh.net vb code snippet of the week

and , I really am big on this, Highlander should thank the original code writer in his .txt and add a post thanking him....

Just a (IMO) thingy
agreed .
i did (not in txt yet )
but still dont got an Listboxinjector code
Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
i did (not in txt yet )
but still dont got an Listboxinjector code
I'll gladly make a tut, Just most people know this about me, Even though I'm extremely active... (a lot from IPod Touch or Iphone) It may take me a few days to get it done, as I am also very busy, but gladly will do it.

(not that it's much harder then the injector you already have )
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us