[RELEASE] Injector Modder

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] Injector Modder
This is a little injector modder i found.

You can change the pik aswell as the text with this
Just browse your injector and edit it


Screenshot:


Virus Scan
Injector_Modder_0.2.rarattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
an injector editor? that's for leeching noobs.
I agree with NeverBorn....but, i think i know what i can do with this...
im not gonna tell you my idea though.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I agree with NeverBorn....but, i think i know what i can do with this...
im not gonna tell you my idea though.
PM it to me, would ya?
o hai thur i wanna be a CS
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I agree with NeverBorn....but, i think i know what i can do with this...
im not gonna tell you my idea though.
LOOLS

I know where ur goin with this :P
well at least i think LMAO!

if it isnt i got this EPIC AWESOME IDEA
Quote Originally Posted by 999001 View Post
LOOLS

I know where ur goin with this :P
well at least i think LMAO!

if it isnt i got this EPIC AWESOME IDEA
PM me this "epic awesome" idea.
lawl tell mee
I hope this doesn't allow you to get standalone .exe's. Otherwise a ton of spam with shitty injectors made using this will be posted.
Lol that would suck so bad...this seems cool tho...
Quote Originally Posted by clashbanger101 View Post
Lol that would suck so bad...this seems cool tho...
Howso?

Doesn't seem very useful, expcially when Valkyrie injector owns.
:/ Resource Editor much? Just pack the injectors so they won't be screwed by leaching choobs.
Quote Originally Posted by UR1 View Post
:/ Resource Editor much? Just pack the injectors so they won't be screwed by leaching choobs.
The people who release these will be leeching noobs -.-"
My Injector Modder? Where did you found it?
Quote Originally Posted by broly7 View Post
My Injector Modder? Where did you found it?
On D3Hacks b4 they got shut down xD
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us