[RELEASE] COMPLETE MODDER'S PACKAGE

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] COMPLETE MODDER'S PACKAGE
ok, so not all of these mods are mine, but MOST i made on my own, and I put all this together.....99% my work
1% to the others

Got an error in my upload. it said to send a message to the administrators, and I did, so unfortunately here is Media Fire. PLZ DO NOT FLAME ME FOR THE LINK

VIRUS SCAN WAS BY MCAFEE as of 2/10/10 BECAUSE OF FILE SIZE(FILES WERE TOO LARGE TO SCAN INDIVIDUALLY)
I scanned the whole folder at once to save time. if you want individual scans, pm me

so first mod is simple:
G36E to M417 COMBAT. and M16A3 to G36E Valkyrie
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screenshot:


Second Mod:
M16A3 to G36E Valkyrie
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screen shot:

Third Mod:
All S1 Suppressors to S3 Suppressors
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screen shot:well it wouldn't prove anything, since I can buy s3 suppressors.

Fourth Mod:
M16A3 and G36E shop guns to G36E Valkyrie
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screen shot:

Fifth Mod:
L96A1 to PSG Camo Mod
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screen shot:

Last Mod:
Bright green bodies with red heads
VIRUS SCAN:Log in attachments
VIRUS SCAN2:Log in attachments
screen shot:

With all of these, you should be able to own everyone. I personally use an ak-47 with my psg camo mod. ENJOY!

http://www.media fire.com/?3tttf1zhjmo
OnDemandScanLog.txtattachment deleted · 58 downloads before removal
looks nice but waiting for approval
No outside links!
Read the rules before post you newb....
next time ask for link approval.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
next time ask for link approval.
so forgiving
w/e, out going links are always full of malwares, dont even accept that from non trusted member, like me or newbs...
The Green Bodies with Red heads Look's Like chams.
Is it?
Erm, alot of those guns look a little... small? And, even though it's already said, no outside links. And is that a download for the virus scan or what? O_o
Lol i like the squashed silencer...
Lol technically it would be 10% credit to you and 90% to others for actually making it...
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
Lol technically it would be 10% credit to you and 90% to others for actually making it...
nope, I made all but the green bodies and red heads. yeah I know sizes are off, but any good modder knows that models shrink or grow when you mod. I'm working on trying to fix that with the pvmsh files, since they control the model size.
Nice mod i like this
not a bad mod pack
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us