Player View Angles?
This is relevant to all call of duty's so anyone with any knowledge of this subject feel free to answer my question. I recently made an aimbot in CS:GO and it works pretty well. So i was going to copy/paste my own source code and find some new addresses and use it in call of duty. (tweaking it as necessary of course.) The problem is this: I find the players view angles (between -179.999 and 179.999 - float) and it is a read only value. if i try to overwrite it, it has no effect and reverts back to whatever it was before i tried to change it. If i lock the value in cheat engine, it does nothing as well. as soon as i unfreeze it it goes to whatever my view angle really is. I'm able to look around freely, so obviously this is not the real address i need. so i search for other data types and use other memory addresses that have the same value as the one i found originally and still no luck. So if anyone knows how to find the player view angles, that are WRITABLE that would be very very helpful. Credits will be given to the person who helps me of course if i release anything using it. I tried this in 3 separate cods (Cod4. bo1, bo3.) all with the same result. i can find the view angles but i am unable to write to them. Thanks for any help.
