OutdatedPolyMeme v8.8.3 | PolyHack | MultiHack | OpenSource | Undetected

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
I did it again from scratch and now it compiled without issues, Gonna test it now, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by isbariya View Post
I did it again from scratch and now it compiled without issues, Gonna test it now, thanks!
np post back results lel
Quote Originally Posted by isbariya View Post
I tried updating the offsets and compiling.. however Polyloader just crashes at the "unzipping" process
Could be your antivirus. Try disabling it, then try to compile.
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
@Yemiez
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
open the zip folder, find the offsets.h file and thats where you update the offsets.
I like to know what should I update? When I open offsets.h I see this:

class COffsets {
public:
[junk_enable 2 5 /]
[junk_enable_declares /]
[swap_lines]
DWORD dwLocalPlayer;
DWORD dwEntityList;
DWORD dwAttack;
DWORD dwEnginePointer;
DWORD dwSetViewAngle;
DWORD dwGlow;
DWORD dwJump;

DWORD dwActiveWeapon = 0x2EE8; //m_hActiveWeapon
DWORD dwWeaponId = 0x32DC; //m_iWeaponID (m_fAccuracyPenalty + ???)
DWORD dwInCross = 0xA950; //m_iCrossHairID
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x939; //m_bSpotted
DWORD dwId = 0x64; //m_dwIndex
DWORD dwHealth = 0xFC; //m_iHealth
DWORD dwTeam = 0xF0; //m_iTeamNum
DWORD dwAmmo = 0x31F4; //m_iClip1
DWORD dwVecPunch = 0x3018; //m_vecPunch (m_aimPunchAngle + m_local)
DWORD dwIShotsFired = 0xA2B0; //m_iShotsFired
DWORD dwDormant = 0xE9; //bDormant
DWORD dwFlashMaxAlpha = 0xA2F4; //m_flFlashMaxAlpha
DWORD dwFlashDuration = 0xA2F8; //m_flFlashDuration
DWORD dwFlags = 0x100; //m_fFlags

std::string toHex(DWORD offset);

void getOffsets(PMemory* m);
[/swap_lines]
[junk_disable /]

private:
[swap_lines]
PMemory* mem;
PModule modClient, modEngine;

void updateLocalPlayer();
void updateEntityList();
void updateAttack();
void updateEnginePointerAndSetViewAngle();
void updateGlow();
void updateJump();
[/swap_lines]

};
Quote Originally Posted by muerto123 View Post
I like to know what should I update? When I open offsets.h I see this:
update
DWORD dwActiveWeapon = 0x2EE8; //m_hActiveWeapon
DWORD dwWeaponId = 0x32DC; //m_iWeaponID (m_fAccuracyPenalty + ???)
DWORD dwInCross = 0xA950; //m_iCrossHairID
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x939; //m_bSpotted
DWORD dwId = 0x64; //m_dwIndex
DWORD dwHealth = 0xFC; //m_iHealth
DWORD dwTeam = 0xF0; //m_iTeamNum
DWORD dwAmmo = 0x31F4; //m_iClip1
DWORD dwVecPunch = 0x3018; //m_vecPunch (m_aimPunchAngle + m_local)
DWORD dwIShotsFired = 0xA2B0; //m_iShotsFired
DWORD dwDormant = 0xE9; //bDormant
DWORD dwFlashMaxAlpha = 0xA2F4; //m_flFlashMaxAlpha
DWORD dwFlashDuration = 0xA2F8; //m_flFlashDuration
DWORD dwFlags = 0x100; //m_fFlags
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
update
DWORD dwActiveWeapon = 0x2EE8; //m_hActiveWeapon
DWORD dwWeaponId = 0x32DC; //m_iWeaponID (m_fAccuracyPenalty + ???)
DWORD dwInCross = 0xA950; //m_iCrossHairID
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x939; //m_bSpotted
DWORD dwId = 0x64; //m_dwIndex
DWORD dwHealth = 0xFC; //m_iHealth
DWORD dwTeam = 0xF0; //m_iTeamNum
DWORD dwAmmo = 0x31F4; //m_iClip1
DWORD dwVecPunch = 0x3018; //m_vecPunch (m_aimPunchAngle + m_local)
DWORD dwIShotsFired = 0xA2B0; //m_iShotsFired
DWORD dwDormant = 0xE9; //bDormant
DWORD dwFlashMaxAlpha = 0xA2F4; //m_flFlashMaxAlpha
DWORD dwFlashDuration = 0xA2F8; //m_flFlashDuration
DWORD dwFlags = 0x100; //m_fFlags
Thanks, i understand this, how often is necessary the update and how to find the good offsets? My dumper dont give me the correct ones
Quote Originally Posted by muerto123 View Post
Thanks, i understand this, how often is necessary the update and how to find the good offsets? My dumper dont give me the correct ones
look at MPGH's official csgo offsets megathread, its almost always up-to-date. You will need to update the offsets when the game updates or your hack stops working
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
look at MPGH's official csgo offsets megathread, its almost always up-to-date. You will need to update the offsets when the game updates or your hack stops working
Okay, thanks for your time, actually the cheat is undetected in matchmaking? I put the compiled cheat into a pendrive and i disconnect the pendrive when i open the .exe cheat, that's correct?
Quote Originally Posted by muerto123 View Post
Okay, thanks for your time, actually the cheat is undetected in matchmaking? I put the compiled cheat into a pendrive and i disconnect the pendrive when i open the .exe cheat, that's correct?
you should recompile it every time you play.but yah
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
update
DWORD dwActiveWeapon = 0x2EE8; //m_hActiveWeapon
DWORD dwWeaponId = 0x32DC; //m_iWeaponID (m_fAccuracyPenalty + ???)
DWORD dwInCross = 0xA950; //m_iCrossHairID
DWORD dwSpotted = 0x939; //m_bSpotted
DWORD dwId = 0x64; //m_dwIndex
DWORD dwHealth = 0xFC; //m_iHealth
DWORD dwTeam = 0xF0; //m_iTeamNum
DWORD dwAmmo = 0x31F4; //m_iClip1
DWORD dwVecPunch = 0x3018; //m_vecPunch (m_aimPunchAngle + m_local)
DWORD dwIShotsFired = 0xA2B0; //m_iShotsFired
DWORD dwDormant = 0xE9; //bDormant
DWORD dwFlashMaxAlpha = 0xA2F4; //m_flFlashMaxAlpha
DWORD dwFlashDuration = 0xA2F8; //m_flFlashDuration
DWORD dwFlags = 0x100; //m_fFlags
and


DWORD dwInCross = 0xA954; //m_iCrossHairID


Your dumper is outdated or whatever..

- - - Updated - - -
@muerto123 , this is from polyhack suite, next time check th thread. This one is for polymeme

also for offsets

DWORD dwInCross = 0xA954; //m_iCrossHairID for the rest theck the latest pages.
thank you for those pOffsets yo
sorry, I'm new to this, how do you update offsets?
do i have to recompile after every game? sorry im new idk what to do with cheats
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us