ExclamationUndetected Cheat Engine Portable [Updated]

Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
Undetected Cheat Engine Portable [Updated]
Hello guys, since i heard alot of ppl were asking for a undetected CE i made one for you

Packed with alot of themida and shit to prevent detecting by hacksheild!


Virusscans: Dirty because of packed! next

Q. I d/c at login

A. Try change name of explorer to anythingelse

---------------------
Q. I D/C in 2-5 Minutes

A. Nothing I can do, just hurry and find addies

Explorer.rarattachment deleted · 1,077 downloads before removal
looks good.. i cant test it but i can verify its not a virus

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
looks good.. i cant test it but i can verify its not a virus

/approved
Thanks WPS, you can trust me, no virus, only packed to prevent hacksheild detecting and d/c!
i dont want to be completely negative, as guys who can code/hack etc have more to offer than me, but this version cant attach to engine.exe, and the few minutes isnt really enough time to find the addies, if its going to be more use than i think, then fair enough, but if it cant attach to the client.......
Mines wont work it wont start
I love CE, nice job; but: Does speedhack work? Or is this purely for editing values and sh*t?
Nice usage Of Orean's Themidea Packer!
MGM, good job hesjan1
anyone tutorial?
Works Fine....
W00t... Good Job
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
W00t... Good Job
for what u spaming?
Ya, probably I'm allowed to spam. Ask Dave.
Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?