concept to> html

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
concept to> html
this is a good example of how you can turn your concept into a website. It isnt fully working but just a demo in html/css i made. Some functions do not work such as search/videobar/video section. This way i just wanna show you how you can realize a website from your concept. Feel free if you want to use the template for your school projects or whatsoever.



http://**********.com/files/336999315/Website.zip.html


replace the ********** with Räpïdshäre





btw; srry for my bad english >< havent been @forums for long time.
It's not bad, and I really like the CSS for this one. Good job.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
It's not bad, and I really like the CSS for this one. Good job.
CSS? What's that?
Why are you posting in a html css forum if you do not know what it is?

CSS - Cascading Style Sheets....

@OP:

The layout is nice, although I cannot view it personally as it is an external link, try adding some spacings so we can view it.
Quote Originally Posted by billysprogrammer View Post
Why are you posting in a html css forum if you do not know what it is?
Cause he feels like it, Mpgh.net is comprised of questions, answers support and Tutorials and etc. If he has a question and seeks an answer , we answer it, I vote that is you make a request for help or ask for help, we tell you to GTFO

Here is an Example:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/57-general...ere-start.html

Now should we answer and help or tell you to GTFO

Back on topic

I agree, I would love to see the site in it's entirety.
Not bad at all
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?