Ray trace masks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ray trace masks
So I have gotten my ray trace working and it works as it should. Could someone please tell me the mask I need to make it so it checks smoke too please. The hack is internal + I am too stupid to get the LineGoesThroughSmoke to work. If someone wants to give me a c&p I would love that. Otherwise could someone tell me the mask to use. Thank you
I've replied to you on that other forum the same thing im gonna say here, you cannot use RayTrace to check for smokes.
With linegoesthroughsmoke, iirc all you do is plug in two vectors and it will return true if there is a smoke in between
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?