"THREADSTACK0"

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
"THREADSTACK0"
So I am currently trying to write a beginner trainer for a game called Stardew valley but I'm having trouble with my pointers I know this might not be the right thread to be posting this but I want to make this trainer in C++. I am able to get a base pointer for both my health and energy in this game but they aren't really pointers.

Code:
Energy = "THREADSTACK0"-00000318
	Offset_1 = 230
	Offset_2 = 24c
	Offset_3 = 320
	Offset_4 = c
	Offset_5 = 144

****************************************************************
Health = "THREADSTACK0"-00000318
	Offset_1 = 29c
	Offset_2 = 180
	Offset_3 = 3ec
	Offset_4 = 60c
	Offset_5 = 794
Those pointers work in cheat engine but in c++ they wont compile.
From what I can see you are using threadstack0. Apart from it being unreliable, its not a module. It's the processthread (and its stack obv). If you have the option of using a different module I recommend that instead of THREADSTACK0.

Furthermore I can't see how you exactly initialize your pointer so I can't see whether its right or wrong.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us