PostSolvedBlackshot Global Weopon hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Global Weopon hack
I see are days player in black shot with global weapons hacks .
I know also that it can use to sigma engine someone help me how to do that ?


I am grateful for any help
Quote Originally Posted by seraphimcreupto View Post
I see are days player in black shot with global weapons hacks .
I know also that it can use to sigma engine someone help me how to do that ?


I am grateful for any help
The old dll method and suspend method still working for bs EU, but you need wait a new release, about use sigma engine already have a lot of tutorial teaching how to do in main section and in source section. IDK if have scan code for bs eu.

No response after 2 days, assuming solved.
/Closed.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?