PostSolvedBlackshot Global Weopon hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Global Weopon hack

I see are days player in black shot with global weapons hacks .
I know also that it can use to sigma engine someone help me how to do that ?



I am grateful for any help
Quote Originally Posted by seraphimcreupto View Post

I see are days player in black shot with global weapons hacks .
I know also that it can use to sigma engine someone help me how to do that ?



I am grateful for any help
Weapon hack is done by dll. Can't do it by the suspend - sigma engine method because it will cause you to DC.
I guess those people with the weapon hacks are using private hacks.
Been over 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?