OutdatedInjextor - Simple & smooth.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Injextor - Simple & smooth.
Hey guys, I found a source for a C# Injector online and decided to make my own using it. It's a simple console, nothing fancy. You input the DLL name, then the process. I'll probably update this again once X-Trap blocks it. Maybe even add a GUI?

Version: 1.1
Status: Undetected.

Reason for the bad scan:
-I packed it with Enigma because C# sources can be stolen, which this is coincidentally written in. You don't need my source, shit head.
-Detected for some other malware's and such because of the injection method.

Don't trust me? Cool, I wont bother to explain the detection's any further. Take the risk if you want, or don't, I don't care. I'm just here to help you out by providing a simple injector.

VT: Xⓘ || Xⓘ

You can see a photo of it here.ⓘ



Make sure to drop a thanks!
Injextor_mpgh.net.rar1.1 MB · 1,259 downloads 30/55 malicious
This won't get approved until two virus scans are added of your attachment.
Quote Originally Posted by Agluk15 View Post
@Dakota

They are added..
Ah I apologize I completely missed that.. content approved use at your own risk.
Not working didn`t inject the hacks properly.
Quote Originally Posted by Agluk15 View Post
I found a source for a C# Injector online and decided to make my own using it
Quote Originally Posted by Agluk15 View Post
I packed it with Enigma because C# sources can be stolen, which this is coincidentally written in. You don't need my source, shit head.
Very funny.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us