ArrowHex Editing Rules. ALL MUST READ!

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
He will be learning from meh xD
Lolz I'd learn from you too if I wasn't in a high school where smart kids go to...

The work is so god damn fucking hard...
Thanks liz also this is what whitten bitched at me for what whateva the hack that war posted Whitten Aka adam aka ex ca na mod fliped cuz it was leeched and nowcreezds giving However he shut his site down soo its all good now kthxbai
Thanks Liz. I was getting tired of that nonsense.
I have a feeling this was Obama's idea.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
He will be learning from meh xD
no FROM ME
These rules should of been common sense but I guess some people don't think thank you Liz.
thanks liz they are alot of hex editing choobs that take credit=/
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHavoc View Post
From post:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...zcoderzxx.html you say don't leech hacks. But why would you post saying give credit to the hacker maker? Just doesn't make much sense
that post states not to leech without giving credit as well..

HackerzCoderz team specifically is no longer allowed to leech at all since they violated the rules twice from not giving credits to the makers
You're always the best for pass the rules
hey thanks liz
Ok, i get it now. You can't leech without giving credit to the maker.
(\_(\
(^_^)
(_(")(")
Yes LIZ u are right i thanked you. u deserve it.
Hai, umm why not send this to the moderators that have that whole join under specific terms and agreements thingy aswell?

I'm new so i dont know this is gonna look...
Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
Hai, umm why not send this to the moderators that have that whole join under specific terms and agreements thingy aswell?

I'm new so i dont know this is gonna look...
Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
Hai, umm why not send this to the moderators that have that whole join under specific terms and agreements thingy aswell?

I'm new so i dont know this is gonna look...
Dont Double post
Please say that again
I didn't understand you
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?