Request for Unban
The report was solved yet FanticSteal clearly never asked for confirmation from Spam. You instead just banned Shaz, i would like Shaz unbanned for a unrighteous and frankly BS ban!
Add him on skype if anything needs clearing up,
On the scam report, Shaz was unresponsive and would not reply to the scam report. We normally give 24 hours to deal with the scam report and at most, 48 hours. But Shaz had an entire 2 weeks but continued to be unresponsive. Along with your thread you created, you were unresponsive to those unhappy customers so Shaz has been banned and your thread has been closed.
Shaz will not be unbanned until he refunds his 'customers' that he failed to service for them, makes his own dispute, and get the people that were involved to respond to this scam reporting saying that everything was alright and they got a refund or a replacement.
.......................
- I've made my own dispute
- I've refunded the customers who were entitled to a refund
- I've sorted out all issues with the remainder of my customers
- I'l get them to post on this thread
PS. any chance of getting the hp thread unlocked?
Add him on skype if anything needs clearing up,
On the scam report, Shaz was unresponsive and would not reply to the scam report. We normally give 24 hours to deal with the scam report and at most, 48 hours. But Shaz had an entire 2 weeks but continued to be unresponsive. Along with your thread you created, you were unresponsive to those unhappy customers so Shaz has been banned and your thread has been closed.
Shaz will not be unbanned until he refunds his 'customers' that he failed to service for them, makes his own dispute, and get the people that were involved to respond to this scam reporting saying that everything was alright and they got a refund or a replacement.
.......................
- I've made my own dispute
- I've refunded the customers who were entitled to a refund
- I've sorted out all issues with the remainder of my customers
- I'l get them to post on this thread
PS. any chance of getting the hp thread unlocked?