ESP Hack 1.77

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
What
Register
In Injector

.. exe?
ok well i used a very old maple story injector and it surprisingly worked
I tried using Drunken cheetah and perx and it didnt work for me is there a certain injector that works ??
Quote Originally Posted by CrazeyHazey View Post
I tried using Drunken cheetah and perx and it didnt work for me is there a certain injector that works ??
I am a fan of Winject myself; google it, as I havn't been able to find a website for it.
i've used about 3 injectors and they all don't work, one of them was the MPGH injector

EDIT: Winject works for me, anyone else having troubles getitng it to work, try that injector.
noo worked
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us