ANI_DISCflying witch

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
flying witch
Aomori, Japan.

In a land blessed by nature’s bountiful beauty, bizarre things begin to take place. Makoto Kowata, 15 years old, is a professional witch. She left Yokohama with Chito, her black cat, to live in the house of her relatives in Aomori. This is where she begins to train as a witch.

Even though Makoto’s powers are still limited to just flying through the sky, she and her second cousins Kei and Chinatsu surely make the most out of each and every day.

Episode One
Designated comfy show of the season.

Some of the comedy feels off, but I like the atmosphere a lot. Nothing much else to talk about, but when she pulled out the plant and showcased people hearing it vs. people ignoring it, could that be a tale as to who else is a witch?
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
ould that be a tale as to who else is a witch?
I believe so, she's not the only one, so there might be some on that town aswell. Regular people didn't notice so that is the most logical explanation currrently.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Some of the comedy feels off, but I like the atmosphere a lot. Nothing much else to talk about, but when she pulled out the plant and showcased people hearing it vs. people ignoring it, could that be a tale as to who else is a witch?
I was not expecting that plant to be a fucking mandrake Lmao xD
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
I was not expecting that plant to be a fucking mandrake Lmao xD
I looked it up and they actually fucking exist. Obviously no screeching but it looks the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I looked it up and they actually fucking exist. Obviously no screeching but it looks the same.

Should I say smells fishy or mandraky?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us