Apple refund question
If i am getting an apple refund for an iphone 6s that I am about to buy, does it make a difference if i buy the phone and choose my current carrier (sprint), or do i just buy the no carrier one?
https://gyazo.com/789899b2a456dd8a2190789c0068cd40
It asks me to connect it to a carrier, mine (sprint) makes me put my number/name/pin inside!
Also what is the procedure once i get my apple product?
Anybody can do it for me???
- - - Updated - - -
Contact me on skype: turnthevolumeupfornate
I also have others who do the same thing, soit wont be just a one time order, ive got friends that want to do it as well!
https://gyazo.com/789899b2a456dd8a2190789c0068cd40
It asks me to connect it to a carrier, mine (sprint) makes me put my number/name/pin inside!
Also what is the procedure once i get my apple product?
Anybody can do it for me???
- - - Updated - - -
Contact me on skype: turnthevolumeupfornate
I also have others who do the same thing, soit wont be just a one time order, ive got friends that want to do it as well!

