Fabiano Tutorials - Set up - Public - Custom Items - Map Fix

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
XAMPP is preferred for fabianos source
Fixed it, works fine now but Oryx1 doesn't work. Says it doesn't find the WorldMap for Oryx's Chambers -.-
omg code of public server is disaster
Quote Originally Posted by DArgo2006 View Post
Fixed it, works fine now but Oryx1 doesn't work. Says it doesn't find the WorldMap for Oryx's Chambers -.-
Theres no map being loaded for it, you need to find it and put it in
Bump for the ones that still needs this.
Hey I'm super new to this making your own private server thing. I used your tutorial and it worked great (thank you!), however there's a lot of content missing, the biggest for me is shatters. How do I find the code for this and how do I put it in? I apologize if it's a dumb question, I have absolutely no coding experience whatsoever with this.
Quote Originally Posted by thatonekid2686 View Post
Hey I'm super new to this making your own private server thing. I used your tutorial and it worked great (thank you!), however there's a lot of content missing, the biggest for me is shatters. How do I find the code for this and how do I put it in? I apologize if it's a dumb question, I have absolutely no coding experience whatsoever with this.
Look in the tutorial/source code section...
Yogda No Exist ;=; Please Link Download
Quote Originally Posted by walisson111k View Post
Yogda No Exist ;=; Please Link Download
@Danny @Raple @Luis

Asking for permission to post Yogda download link. I'll send on skype if you want to first.
Hey i get an error when i try to open server "port 80 is occupied cant start listening" this is after i try to make it public :hamachi:
Quote Originally Posted by bobisbae View Post
Hey i get an error when i try to open server "port 80 is occupied cant start listening" this is after i try to make it public :hamachi:
Turn off things that use port 80, for example Skype.( You can change the settings in skype so it wont use port 80, google it)
I'm pretty sure i've gotten everything working as it should. But when i try to start the client i get the Unable to load language en problem. I have been in the roaming folder and added the /:c thingy so idk what i can do to fix it. Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by nytemart View Post
I'm pretty sure i've gotten everything working as it should. But when i try to start the client i get the Unable to load language en problem. I have been in the roaming folder and added the /:c thingy so idk what i can do to fix it. Any help?
Did you run server as an adminstator? Can you send a screenshot of Server and wServer?
https //gyazo com/9a7b215006a001a9d2baab67991483c4
https //gyazo com/238cb9c383b1e66e5f5134b946800d6c
I didn't get the whole picture of the wserver but it basically states that it's starting.
And yea i'm running the servers as an admin
And since i'm not allowed to post links i removed the dot before com and the : after the https so just add that.
Quote Originally Posted by nytemart View Post
https //gyazo com/9a7b215006a001a9d2baab67991483c4
https //gyazo com/238cb9c383b1e66e5f5134b946800d6c
I didn't get the whole picture of the wserver but it basically states that it's starting.
And yea i'm running the servers as an admin
And since i'm not allowed to post links i removed the dot before com and the : after the https so just add that.
server is supposed to listen to port 80 not 8888 right?
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?