OutdatedDexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLoot

Posts 16–30 of 411 · Page 2 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by lNeRvlFroZeN View Post
Yeah, However can we make a toggle for that maybe in the next update please? my machine doesn't handle it very well but I really like the big head toggle. Thanks though I didn't mean to sound displeased in the previous post.
you are probably getting stuck after using F? If that's the case just press space twice and you will get unstucked.
how can I disable the F ( speed up ) It's so buggy and really not worth it. I cant open Supply drops in the DZ

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have to run version 1.6 to use all those handy hiding spot way points. You should just add Infinite ammo to version 1.6 it would be a lot nicer. imo
Quote Originally Posted by destr0yer667 View Post
how can I disable the F ( speed up ) It's so buggy and really not worth it. I cant open Supply drops in the DZ

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have to run version 1.6 to use all those handy hiding spot way points. You should just add Infinite ammo to version 1.6 it would be a lot nicer. imo
I will upload that version too, I am testing it now.
F crashes the game. should move the key though
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Exceeded maximum number of attempts for integrity bypassing

It doesnt work anymore
Quote Originally Posted by die254 View Post
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Exceeded maximum number of attempts for integrity bypassing

It doesnt work anymore
Try to run as admin, worked for me!
I used this cheat and when I spawed into the safe house , went out to the street exit door , loaded and my screen froze with the loading bar thing , can only move nothing else.
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
That is supposed to happen, you are good.
Can you change the key for speeding up from F to something else please? Everyone uses the F key for regular gameplay
@Dexter: If you would like me to add more teleport locations, please let me know what locations you would like.


Just a suggestion, locations of the DZ DROPS xD

The buttom F can remap to 5 or something ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can you change the key for speeding up from F to something else please? Everyone uses the F key for regular gameplay
Yah, completely removing Speed up feature, going to upload now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luca2345 View Post
Somehow, every time i try to use unlimited Ammo, im not doing any damage at all.
I equipped the Skill aswell.
press 2, then 1, to swap your weapons, see if that works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wishdwd View Post
@Dexter: If you would like me to add more teleport locations, please let me know what locations you would like.


Just a suggestion, locations of the DZ DROPS xD

The buttom F can remap to 5 or something ?
Now Available for download - (NO F) version has been uploaded, it does not have any speed features.
Somehow, every time i try to use unlimited Ammo, im not doing any damage at all.
I equipped the Skill aswell.
INF ammo-works unstable
If anyone wants to farm challenge mode incursions with this, let me know by sending me a PM
would this work in darkzone too?
Posts 16–30 of 411 · Page 2 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?