OutdatedDexter's MultiHack V1.7 Minimal - Infinite Ammo| Teleport | No Spread | RemoteLoot

Posts 316–330 of 411 · Page 22 of 28
Need help,
When i activate unlimited ammo i do no dmg at all
Quote Originally Posted by stevenliu7 View Post
Need help,
When i activate unlimited ammo i do no dmg at all
you must equip the talent "One is None"
Quote Originally Posted by stevenliu7 View Post
Need help,
When i activate unlimited ammo i do no dmg at all
Yeah i had to turn it off, as i realised that was the problem.
I think long teleports are what people are getting banned for, as the server needs this information. With one of the patches, they must've implemented a server-side flag that records unusual xyz coordinate activity.

Big Head probably isn't the problem because they would need the client to report aiming data to the server, which if it did, big head wouldn't work.

Infinite Ammo, at least for Dexter's, doesn't modify clip size (EX. 9999), and if they fixed OiN, then it wouldn't work beyond the normal clip size.

Most likely, it is Long Teleports that did everyone in, or blatant use in PvE / DZ.
infinite ammo does not work at all

- - - Updated - - -

ill try again with talent
do not use no spread, it looks exactly like an rpm hack to the one getting shot
Detected:
Got caught and banded for 14 days
Quote Originally Posted by pete1919 View Post
Detected:
Got caught and banded for 14 days
Already was detected a week ago . its just the ban wave of ubisoft ATM.
I'm guessing the people who got banned were using this hack in the DZ.
Yep I was using it to speed run though the DZ
Someone can help me with a flash online game hack? I will use the Cheat Engine..
infinite ammo doesnt work, npc take no damage and yes i use the talent one is none
can anyone help me?
Just been using big heads and clipping to go thru doors, no ban. Also I deliberately shoot legs at times to make stats not all head shots.
I am finding my guns really inferior to others in dz when I go rouge. I only want to farm incursion challenging mode. What should I be careful of while using cheat table and this hack in PVE?
is it safe to use teleport for to distances in incursion?
No clip? RPM?
I know big head is safe and all.
Please give suggestions.
Posts 316–330 of 411 · Page 22 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?