OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 196–210 of 267 · Page 14 of 18
This download has trojan in it
Quote Originally Posted by novalyfe1 View Post
This download has trojan in it
If this hack had a virus, It would not be approved...
i have a problem
so i right click with the program open and it makes a line at 45,60 and thats not my angle and i cant change it
is this hack patched?
How do you open aimbot? I only could view files

- - - Updated - - -

How do you open aim bot? It just shows me files but cannot actually open program. Plz help
How do I use it? I have the line pointed at the enemy but I still miss
Quote Originally Posted by robloxside View Post
How do I use it? I have the line pointed at the enemy but I still miss
You still have to adjust your ingame tanks line, the program only gives you where/how to shoot.
Download has a Trojan virus in it. Just saying. Tried it and Norton, Total AV, and McAfee all said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Uninstall. Now. The download has a Trojan virus in it. May also want to reset computer to a backup save.
hey guys u should checkout my thread titled "aimzone" in the steam games section.... i posted my shellshock live hack that is fully undetectable....

my hack does not require inputting shot power/angle/position etc.... it does it all automatically....
im sorry to say but there is something wrong with the shell shock mpgh zip file, i have downloaded and used this aimbot in the past but for some reason it was del from my desktop and now whenever i try to download it i cant and it says failed due to a virus detected in the zip so can u please del this version and upload a new one?
How to install and use?
It did not work
Hello the hack doesnt work. I did open shellshock live 2 and then tried to open the hack. After this it said "Game Process not Running." How could I fix it?
This definitely has trojans in it. I don't know why the mods here are saying it doesn't.

It has Win32/tilken.B!cl trojan with threat level sever and win32/Rundas.B trojan with threat level severe
Math for softer shooting (up/down) is outdated. Please fix.
Posts 196–210 of 267 · Page 14 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us