OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 211–225 of 267 · Page 15 of 18
Can someone help me, i have the line showing but it never changes positions from 45, 60 this makes it so its unable to use cuz the numbers never change
safe to use? or detected?
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
// Files look safe. Approved. Report back results.
well it says for me that it has a trojan wont let me start it neither delete
i cant dl it because of this file "Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl"
Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. 1/1/0001 4:22:38 PM
is no longer working. this is the message it creates in a txt document. fix for this? (the arc is not created)
How do I download the thread? Sorry, I'm just so confused because I'm new.
The latest patch updated something with the visuals they use and now the program overlay is appearing under the ShellShock client instead of on top like it's supposed to be. Im not sure if its an easy fix or not I don't have any experience in coding.
Stopped working because of new update.
Quote Originally Posted by Virus_ex View Post
The latest patch updated something with the visuals they use and now the program overlay is appearing under the ShellShock client instead of on top like it's supposed to be. Im not sure if its an easy fix or not I don't have any experience in coding.
Having the same issue. please fix thanks!!!
Hello,

To fix this problem, you can make the following alteration:

File: Form1.vb
Line: 290

OLD:
If MyStr.Contains("ShellShock Live") Then

CHANGE TO THIS, NEW:
If MyStr.Contains("ShellShockLive") Then

This focus problem is happening, becuse devs of the game changed the game window title.
Quote Originally Posted by abicinizzz View Post
Hello,

To fix this problem, you can make the following alteration:

File: Form1.vb
Line: 290

OLD:
If MyStr.Contains("ShellShock Live") Then

CHANGE TO THIS, NEW:
If MyStr.Contains("ShellShockLive") Then

This focus problem is happening, becuse devs of the game changed the game window title.
I have changed it in notepad c++ but I dont know how to make a source code into the executable file and none of the tutorials I can find explain it very well. Im not sure how to convert the source code folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Virus_ex View Post
I have changed it in notepad c++ but I dont know how to make a source code into the executable file and none of the tutorials I can find explain it very well. Im not sure how to convert the source code folder.

Download Visual Studio, load the project file from the source (the .sln File).
Edit the source and click 'Build'.
If the Project has been build correctly you should see the path to the .exe file in the output of Visual Studio.
I have the same problem I can t see the curve when I right click ,and it says in notepad 'Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.',may be I did something wrong ,what should I do with the source code?
Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. 1/1/0001 1:39:13 PM
Posts 211–225 of 267 · Page 15 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us