OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 106–120 of 267 · Page 8 of 18
So amazing!
Thank you! <3
it worked for an hour, but then when I started using it again it got stuck at 45, 60 and I had number lock on, and the keypad started controlling the aim in SHELLSHOCK, not the aimbot. I have no idea why this is happening, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by OmegaAidan View Post
it worked for an hour, but then when I started using it again it got stuck at 45, 60 and I had number lock on, and the keypad started controlling the aim in SHELLSHOCK, not the aimbot. I have no idea why this is happening, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.
same cant use aimbot and it got stuck at 45, 60 too
the hotkeys dont work for me, when i try to use them it is just the normal game controls, it does not move the curve at all
how do i install the files. idk where to put them
It does support full screen. I play full screen with it all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Launch injector as Administrator, and make sure you inject it at the start menu. When extracting, move everything into a folder and keep all the files exactly the same.
I see everyone using this xD
How do i use it? The download opened a separate window
hey there turk, your aimbot is sometimes defective when aiming right to left near the x'x axis on a small angle, saw one of the retards that sell it for actual money missing a shot like that a few days ago.
Hmm... Seems I cant edit the curve in any way at all. Can you change the hotkeys at all?
Quote Originally Posted by HereComeDatBoi View Post
Hmm... Seems I cant edit the curve in any way at all. Can you change the hotkeys at all?
I probably should have coded a Hotkey Changer for this project but i didnt know how to do it then. So i hardcoded them.
But you can easily edit these lines in source code as you wish.

Code:
        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 101, Nothing, Keys.Tab)
        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 102, Nothing, Keys.NumPad2)

        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 104, Nothing, Keys.NumPad4)
        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 105, Nothing, Keys.NumPad5)
        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 106, Nothing, Keys.NumPad6)

        RegisterHotKey(MyBase.Handle, 108, Nothing, Keys.NumPad8)
is the file suppose to be dll cause i have vb so everything is in .sou or .sln what do i do
Quote Originally Posted by lolswag420 View Post
is the file suppose to be dll cause i have vb so everything is in .sou or .sln what do i do
"ShellShock.sln" file should open all project. No dll's just .vb files has codes in it.
When its open it should look like this:
nice job bro
I can't seem to get the keys to work. I don't have a num pad as I'm playing on my laptop. I have the number row on the top of the keyboard, but those don't seem to work.
Posts 106–120 of 267 · Page 8 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us