OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 46–60 of 267 · Page 4 of 18
When I right click its always 45, 60
Help!!!
The angle or power won't adjust using the hotkeys
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Can you make sure its not a virus? I have windows defender, says it was a virus unless it has a hook like cheat engine does then I will trust it but I rather hear back from you since you are a moderator, sorry I can't be really any relevance to the topic and I am interested in using this because it looks cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Hackerdvm View Post
Can you make sure its not a virus? I have windows defender, says it was a virus unless it has a hook like cheat engine does then I will trust it but I rather hear back from you since you are a moderator, sorry I can't be really any relevance to the topic and I am interested in using this because it looks cool.
I can assure you this hack isn't viral otherwise it wouldn't even have been approved in the first place to begin with.
hi guys i have a problem with this app
when i open it .. show sth and say 'Game Process not Running'
open your game 1st
Is there any support for Wind and portal shots?? I know you are working on barriers
i can't change my curve though
Quote Originally Posted by Mrmumudk View Post
i can't change my curve though
Try pressing NumLock. Worked for me
Please change the way to adjust the angle and velocity. Not everyone has access to a side number pad.. poor design .. or allow a way to change the hotkeys. Thanks in advance, can't use the program until then.
Not sure if it was just me, but you might have some problems with clicking on the shellshock window when you want to change the position. What you need to do is put the little crown from the interface where your tank is, and make sure you are in the interface window, not ShellShock. Then you can click.
There was a small lil update to shellshock, when i opened up the cheat, I can't right click it and it wont move. i can move the overlay, and the angles and change colors but i just cannot right click to set it
Posts 46–60 of 267 · Page 4 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us