What if you're on the right side and you need to invert the arc what button do you press
OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]
My arc is stuck at 45,60. I have tried it with numlock on and off and it just isn't moving. Anybody have a fix?
my only problem with it is it doesnt seem to be right, ill shoot right where it tells me and its never right
How can I tell how much power I need behind the shot to get it to go where the program shows?
Can't use it. It requires numpad
Can you make it so you can edit hotkeys?
Can you make it so you can edit hotkeys?Do you just paste the hack into the game dir????? Im too retarted to realise pls help
still works great, gave a thanks are there any plan updates to this to add wind/rebound or such?. also satanxmd just start game then start the program and right click your tank. other then that just use numpad to change it up
is this legit, like does it have any viruses or anything?
- - - Updated - - -
Is this actually legit and safe? like can you maybe add me on Skype and show me that it's real and free from viruses. Sorry to bother you btw.
- - - Updated - - -
Is this actually legit and safe? like can you maybe add me on Skype and show me that it's real and free from viruses. Sorry to bother you btw.
its safe the mods have to approve of them before even allowing them. been useing it for weeks no issue.
well I downloaded a hack for a differant game the other week and my internet randomly became slow as fuck and the internet completely stopped working. It wasn't
my broadband because all my other pc's internets were fine :/, then I had to completely reset my pc.
my broadband because all my other pc's internets were fine :/, then I had to completely reset my pc.
thats one thing with hacks and what not, it is at your own risk. as it goes so far i havent had any issues with this.everthing i scaned it with showed nothing so from that aspect i feel its safe. plus its a open source so the program its self are wide open for any one to dig thru and see if there is anything bad put into it.
once again tho anything you download at the end of the day is at your own risk.
once again tho anything you download at the end of the day is at your own risk.
thanks man, so do you confirm, this is legitimately working and has no viruses or anything like that as far as you know?
btw, what file do I have to open because there is 2 downloads and I don't know which one to use.
btw, what file do I have to open because there is 2 downloads and I don't know which one to use.
as far as i know yes this is safe to me.
when you open it just start game 1st then start the shellshock exe file in there and the rest is easy
when you open it just start game 1st then start the shellshock exe file in there and the rest is easy
whats the other download, like the source code or something, do I need to run shellshock.exe as an administrator or nah?
Similar Threads
Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code] 2019 Working FIXED BY MEAK 3 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [FIXED 2018]NI 49 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsShell Shock Live Aimbot UltiRulerYA 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMy Aimbot source code!
8 Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic Aimbot Source Code 19
