OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 76–90 of 267 · Page 6 of 18
u dont need source code for the aimbot, just download the 1st file the shellshock.mpgh one and run that one. and i just lauch shell shock thru steam like normal. i dont run the aimbot as admin dosnt seem to need it
ahha alright, thanks man! :3

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, don't know what to think of this.

www(dot)virustotal(dot)com/en/file/6175db9d76994dc167f81936a1e682f0c6899363ad24d611ac d297b2f63131d6/analysis/1471656504/
there was a few false positives said in OP post, but mods say its good i havent had any issues and seems like reding thru all the post nither has any one lese. people have even gone into the code and havent found anything bed so im sure you good to go to use this.
Yeah, I think i'm going to try it on my shit pc first, then on my main pc just to be sure, thanks anyway!
Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
Yeah, I think i'm going to try it on my shit pc first, then on my main pc just to be sure, thanks anyway!
yeah I just use a VM for sketchy shit lol
which folder do i put it in? im so confused
Quote Originally Posted by LordDilip View Post
which folder do i put it in? im so confused
You don't need to put it a specific folder, you can start it from anywhere. Just start game with steam then run ShellShock.exe
Any update on the wind/bounce feature?
whenever I load it it shows but i cant change the angle and its stuck on 45 60 pls help
Quote Originally Posted by neddech View Post
whenever I load it it shows but i cant change the angle and its stuck on 45 60 pls help
i had that issue then i change it to low graphics and windowed mode, and it worked fine after that
Can u do it for rebound or wind pls. I really want to use this for xp
Quote Originally Posted by LordDilip View Post
Can u do it for rebound or wind pls. I really want to use this for xp
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1148497 this one has rebound for back wall and the straight bumpers, and it some what works with wind not 100% acc but with a little practice using it you will get the hang of how it works.
The program was working perfectly until today where it stopped working. I opened it up as usual and when I tried to adjust the aim with the number pad, my tank's aim would move instead. how do I fix this?
Could someone possibly tell me how to use this? I right click on my player, press the number pad keys, I do everything it tells me, but I still get no arc or anything.
Posts 76–90 of 267 · Page 6 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us