Are you going to fix it? Doesn't work anymore.
OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]
Does anyone have a problem with the .exe disappearing after trying to run it? When I try to run it, I get an error message saying that the exe cant be found (c:\users\wilson\desktop\aimbot\shellshock_mpgh.ne t\shellshock.exe). It worked for me once but i started getting these errors after that, ive tried to redownload and everything
how to use pls help
Hi there, Id like to ask, is this outdated or something? I have network for microsoft, and ive tried pressing the numpad keys to change angle and velocity, but they dont seem to work
- - - Updated - - -
I just checked the error log, this is what i got Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. 1/1/0001 2:03:21 PM
- - - Updated - - -
I just checked the error log, this is what i got Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. 1/1/0001 2:03:21 PM
Hey can you give me a short summary how i install that Hack, cause Norton says there is a Virus inside ?
No Virus, I just scanned it myself with AVG and again with Malwarebytes. Download the hack (Not the source code unless you want to tweak stuff) run the game in windowed mode then open the hack and it'll pop up, unless your Norton already quarantined it, in which case you'd have to give that file an exclusion via Norton. Just played several games with it and it's still working great, better than I expected honestly!
Nice thx love you xd
just a question, will this aimbot ever get wind or rebound support? anyways great work
Similar Threads
Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code] 2019 Working FIXED BY MEAK 3 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [FIXED 2018]NI 49 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsShell Shock Live Aimbot UltiRulerYA 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMy Aimbot source code!
8 Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic Aimbot Source Code 19


