how do I use
OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]
At least its free... AgentFire im looking at you..
You're helper might have way more features but this is free which makes it better in everyway
Nice work btw
You're helper might have way more features but this is free which makes it better in everyway
Nice work btw
how I can start it
c++ or what
c++ or what
steam work problem
wait how do u use this code
This is ruler hax but better!
after i download it how do i open the file properly
The last update now makes you aim with the numpad keys so it's no longer possible to adjust aim, could anyone fix this?
I cant move my curve whenever i use the hotkeys it moves it ingame not the cheat
Trojan. Dont download.
When I try to extract the hack from the Winrar file, it comes up with a message saying /Nofilestoexctract/ or /erroracessdenied/. I was able to briefly run the hack for a short period of time the day before but then it started coming up with error messages saying access denied. I tried running it as an administrator and that failed, the file also keeps dissapearing from my desktop and file explorer documents/downloads. What can I do?
Is this written in Visual Basic?
How :D
Sorry Im new to this how do I install this?
All hot keys aren't working for me ...
im playing in window mode and it does nothing
im playing in window mode and it does nothing
Hot keys Are not working anymore (new Update and stuff) Hope fix soon.
Similar Threads
Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code] 2019 Working FIXED BY MEAK 3 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [FIXED 2018]NI 49 Steam Games Hacks & CheatsShell Shock Live Aimbot UltiRulerYA 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMy Aimbot source code!
8 Visual Basic ProgrammingVisual Basic Aimbot Source Code 19