OutdatedCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]

Posts 136–150 of 267 · Page 10 of 18
How did you make it? I want to tweak it. It works on fullscreen mode (The UI at least) but the angle's a bit off.
how come in my laptop the hot keys are not working, only the mouse right click is working?
I found that this works better in fullscreen. I have a gaming laptop and i get more accurate readings with this when im on fullscreen 1920x1080.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah it worked better for me in fullscreen. All other res. gave slightly innacurate readings.
Can you guys please help me, it dont work... i downloaded both files and have numlock on. I have the latest microsoft visual but whenever i try move it nothing happens.. it opens the error log that says the overloaded error... it works for all my friends... :c
Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter97 View Post
How did you make it? I want to tweak it. It works on fullscreen mode (The UI at least) but the angle's a bit off.
I shared the source code too, you can edit the source code and make it better, and share maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PacoTaco View Post
I found that this works better in fullscreen. I have a gaming laptop and i get more accurate readings with this when im on fullscreen 1920x1080.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah it worked better for me in fullscreen. All other res. gave slightly innacurate readings.
I haven't opened the game in fullscreen mode yet aimbot works great? This is how you code, son.

Quote Originally Posted by xdeath132 View Post
Can you guys please help me, it dont work... i downloaded both files and have numlock on. I have the latest microsoft visual but whenever i try move it nothing happens.. it opens the error log that says the overloaded error... it works for all my friends... :c
If only i could edit the first post... I would fix hotkey problems.
Quote Originally Posted by yasiny View Post
If only i could edit the first post... I would fix hotkey problems.
Please make a new one with edited hotkeys... i really want to use it.(and with wind detection if you can)
I tried it in windowed, and in full screen. Not sure how much power to use, it seems inaccurate for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Stumbled apon this, Downloaded the trial, Works amazing - all 50 of my free shots were direct hits. But the price is $20, anyway someone can make this but free / crack this?

youtube . com/ watch?v =RpPwNEfbPHQ
searing-light . ddns . net/ssh/
macafee even says that it has a trojan
hi any app or other version work for shellshocklive2 on flash player? i am new in this website and cant find any app to help me for hack, any can help me?!!!
This actually pretty well. Wish I knew enough to have it be able to account for wind. I did tweak the hotkeys in the code though in order to allow it to work with a keyboard that lacks a numpad.

I remapped it as follows for my own use.

Insert - Underground Shot
Home/End - Angle
Page Up/Down - Velocity

It seems appropriate. I also found that when you clicked to bring up the information that you could no longer exit normally (although apparently dragging the information window away far enough made it go away). I just ended up killing the form that information came on and made it part of the main window instead.

Otherwise good job.
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
// Files look safe. Approved. Report back results.
ITS not working
what do u open shell shock on? i open it on google chrome and when i try to open the file it say "Game process not running"
When i download it it's just a notepad document what do i need to do to it.
It worked for me once in fullscreen mode, now it won't even work in windowed...
Posts 136–150 of 267 · Page 10 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us