ArrowRegarding Pixie as minion.

PollShould Pixie remain as a minion?
Yes27% · 7
No46% · 12
I Don't care. (Will be counted as yes)27% · 7
26 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Pixie, your a cool guy, but in a section such as this more knowledge is a requirement, not optional. If you really care about the people in this section and their growth as coders you should step down on your own
accord.

I did the exact same for a month with CA until I could balance school etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
First, i tought, they were talking about you
Naaaaaah


Pixie = Pixie(Corp)
Pixi = Pixipixel

D:
I am very active, I just haven't been posting much, all I really do is close threads, and delete posts when needed
I understand if I get demoted, but please find some one else to do the job first, so no one does any spam and post a big virus..

@Hell_Demon: Yes, I have accepted your apology.

If the vb section (Or atleast most of it) want be to stay as minion, then I will spend most of my time learning more visual basics. I will stay up very late at nights again, and use all of my time to learn visual basics
What I think?

What is a minion considered on "MPGH"? To me a minion would be considered someone who helps out when others can not, and keeps the section safe from harm and spam. That being said I think "PixieCorp" (Chris) fits the description; however he has been slightly inactive, and may not know more about Visual Basics then others he still has the obligations for the spot. So what I purpose we do is give him another chance lets say a week, because everyone deserves another chance, seeing that he still wants to keep it, and then at the end of the week Liz can put up another poll except this time with the nominees; The members of the Visual Basic section may then vote, and then we can see who gets the spot, because it would only make sence "for the people to chose there leader" as you can word it.

What I am Voting?

Considering there is no "Maybe slot" I will be selecting "I don't care", but do not be fooled I do care, and will hope mine gets counted as a maybe.
As the whole "people choose the leader" that doesn't always apply. Some very popular people will just not cut it with fellow staff. I'm not saying that is the case here, but just an FYI to keep in mind, Josh and I would pick a replacement IN the case that you all decide pixie has no chance.
I may not be that active on MPGH.
But I've known pixie a while..
Tbh, well in my opinion. He doesn't need to be minion.
He use to always ask me for source code. Beg, actually.
And I don't think you should be a minion/mod of a coding section, if you don't know anything about it.
No disrespect to you pixie. Even though, You've said you would try to get me banned on multiple occasions.
I say either nextgen for minion. That's my opinion on the subject.
Well what Im gonna post.. I could be cruel..
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
Tbh, well in my opinion. He doesn't need to be minion.
He use to always ask me for source code. Beg, actually.
And I don't think you should be a minion/mod of a coding section, if you don't know anything about it.
No disrespect to you pixie. Even though, You've said you would try to get me banned on multiple occasions.
I say either nextgen for minion. That's my opinion on the subject.
Jesus Christ, I was going to post that exact post.

Yeah you're a neat guy, but you're not (IMO) fit to be a Minion of the VB section.
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
I may not be that active on MPGH.
But I've known pixie a while..
Tbh, well in my opinion. He doesn't need to be minion.
He use to always ask me for source code. Beg, actually.
And I don't think you should be a minion/mod of a coding section, if you don't know anything about it.
No disrespect to you pixie. Even though, You've said you would try to get me banned on multiple occasions.
I say either nextgen for minion. That's my opinion on the subject.
Well what Im gonna post.. I could be cruel..
I never begged you for sources..
The only source that I 'begged' for, was an injector source
EDIT: I also never said I would get you banned, you were the one who said you would get me demoted..
Lawl none of y'all really know pixie so i suggest you get used to him a little more. You should keep pixie but why should mpgh care about my opinion i mean after all i am just a member compared to the staff we are shit on their shoes
Quote Originally Posted by landsand View Post
Lawl none of y'all really know pixie so i suggest you get used to him a little more. You should keep pixie but why should mpgh care about my opinion i mean after all i am just a member compared to the staff we are shit on their shoes
Lol Jordan...
First, they would have to know where I live...
Okay here is the thing, I like both Pixie and NextGen.

1st of all thanks for posting this Liz <3 it makes things fair.

Now let me get started. I say "YES" to pixie keeping minion because he is an awesome guy and he knows things in VB, being a minion of the section doesn't mean you need to know EVERYTHING about Visual basic, its about being there to help when you can and treat members as an equal and i see that coming from pixie.
Also people like me myself would have signed up as a minion a while ago but im just too busy, unlike Pixie who is on all the time for his fellow members.

I'm all about respect and character so ya, thats my vote. Whatever is chosen is chosen.

But one more thing, i do believe Pixie needs more experience but in time that grows, the more we share code with each other the more ideas we get and the smarter we get.

and landsand dont say that about liz..........
Quote Originally Posted by landsand View Post
i've known you what for 3-4 years and you don't act like what they are saying so any one got a problem come suck my dick
I edited your post
Liz can ban you, so don't say stuff like that, she has no problem with banned people
@landsand
that was horrible..... O-O

This is not a "bash" admin / mod / minion / user for their thoughts, this is here to determine what is best (based on a fair vote) for the VB section,

This is here for the users, not to flame pixie, but a way to see what concerns there are.(or lack there of).
so to post such negativity about someones opinion is more then wrong.

So for the sake of the VB section, Vote (yes in your case) Post why (your thoughts about why yea or no), That simple.

I voted, "I Don't Care"

Pixie is a great guy, needs some brushing up, but if he says he can handle it, that's just fine, But I say to pixie (and you know I have nothing against you at all) If you feel that you can't handle it, say so , if you say you can handle it, Then I'm for it. But again if you say you can handle it and you slack, then it effects all of us that are devoted to mpgh, not just your "status"
Anymore dumbass fucks wanna talk shit, feel free, my ban quota has been low today.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Anymore dumbass fucks wanna talk shit, feel free, my ban quota has been low today.
I just lol'd.
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us