ArrowRegarding Pixie as minion.

PollShould Pixie remain as a minion?
Yes27% · 7
No46% · 12
I Don't care. (Will be counted as yes)27% · 7
26 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
While pixie is a nice guy and all he isn't the best at VB. When i asked him about it he just said "so, it doesnt matter that im not good" I think we need a good leader in the VB section
Quote Originally Posted by Iron7Rebel View Post
While pixie is a nice guy and all he isn't the best at VB. When i asked him about it he just said "so, it doesnt matter that im not good" I think we need a good leader in the VB section
I don't remember saying it like that..
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


I don't remember saying it like that..
i remember that, it may not have been you who said that, but i know someone said that about you when people were voting on minion
Reasons for saying no:

Close things too fast.

Add spammy replies

Dont help alot

Dont make a lot of releases

Helps people in things other than VB (sig pics ect.)

Isnt very active...

BTW, ty liz XD

LIZ I CANT VOTE HELP!!! I CANT EDIT EITHER :/

EDIT: Fixed it.


sorry pixie, i just think nextgen1 is more the vb guy we need here
/closed, pixie resigned.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us