Any bases/source codes to start coding internal cheats for CSS?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Any bases/source codes to start coding internal cheats for CSS?
As the title states, I am looking for fully working bases to code an internal cheat for CS: Source. Does anyone know if a base/source code like that is available? All I see is CSGO stuff or stuff for CSS V34...

Also does Valve frequently update VAC for CSS or have they forgotten about this game?
I believe they don't update it that often anymore.
Thanks, but what about a base to code cheats? I found DarkStorm base, is it difficult to modify it to work with CSS instead of TF2?
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming he's gotten what he was looking for already.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?