Taking Requests

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Thanks.. but you'll still have to wait your turn lol

EDIT: Gtfo done:




Edit: Luke done:





SHUTTING SHOP. I might not be able to do any for a while.
Kyle kyle kyle...
You used my info etc to make luke's sig? WIth my quote and my render?
You're a bit fuzzed-up in your upper chamber
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Kyle kyle kyle...
You used my info etc to make luke's sig? WIth my quote and my render?
You're a bit fuzzed-up in your upper chamber
omg he failed but it looks cool but umm

for my sub text i wanted "If ya aint balling ya aint nothing" i know its hard and takes time but thanks for trying :/ also wanted shit to do wwwith weed and Luke420 for the text and girls and cars i know its busy but thats what i wanted
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Thanks.. but you'll still have to wait your turn lol

EDIT: Gtfo done:




Edit: Luke done:





SHUTTING SHOP. I might not be able to do any for a while.
OMFG THIS IS GREAT THANKS!!!
Type: signature
Render/stock : anything call of duty style too dead space style (meaning anything modern day too very future
style: i dun much about styles but i love bright stuff and purple is fav colour
as for text i do not char
other info: i also love skeletons and heavy metal so if u wanna go with band theme *cough* slipknot *cough* tht'll be fine hah thanks alot
as for my posts ive been signed up for around 2 days and already got 50 posts ive been working my ass off trying to get good at sigs i want a sig too use till i make a great one of my own =) THANKS
Yah really. I need somethin new for my sigspace and im too busy to make my own.
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
The text is just a brush.
orly?

Kyle, if this is true and you have the .psd saved could I please see it without the brush text?

If not, not to worry looks nice anyway
Type of request: Signature

Stock/Render(s):not sure if its a render but if you can do anything with this pic i will be sooooo happy

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/73...0.432x432.jpeg

Text: MaYo

SubText: if you think any subtext fits then thats on you

Other Information: megan fox related, my fav colors are:
red, blue, intense yellow and black

i usually use the same red warpathsin uses ^^

tyyyy




Just an update. I'm busying most of today with study and an exam. I might have time laster to fill in the pending requests. I will not be taking anymore requests as of now, and if need be this thread to be closed. Any sigs made from me in the near future will be just gifts i think.
Next time just delete the bullshit instead of going into lame flames galore... Vash is banned.. pisses me off when they think they can't be banned.
Well I'm here lol,Yeah seams funny people are blowing each other one here lol.So ban cause I thought I couldn't be ban lol yeah MPGH worlds worse Fourms lol.
You guys might not want to anoy me,I can snap my fingers and the spammers will refill this place again.IP ban is worthless and makeing accounts don't really requier a real email.
Whats more funny is that you keep coming back. Have a nice IP ban if they give you one.
he is still here ffs >_>
the ginger always gets fucked i still ave not got mine fuck
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us