SolvedLooking for Devs!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Devs!!
Ok. I'm the owner of a server called Rise of the Renegade. I was the one to start everything. We need some devs for the server. Contact me Yunus and @comfrog
Skype: theassasainkiller123
Show me proof of content that you've added and I'll consider it. Not going to help a server that can't do anything themselves.
Ok do you got skype??

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm I see it
Devs? For what? So you can kick them off and claim that their work is yours again?
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Ok. I'm the owner of a server called Rise of the Renegade. I was the one to start everything. We need some devs for the server. Contact me Yunus and @comfrog
Skype: theassasainkiller123
Your looking for devs because you cant do it all yourself lmao& I released a godmode client for your server
I actually give credit bro.
This thread hasn't been replied to for a week.

This thread has been closed for inactivity. Please PM a staff member if you wish it to be re-opened.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us