Exclamation[RELEASE]1.0.80 ESP Hack [Red Boxes + Red Names]

Posts 1–15 of 276 · Page 1 of 19
[RELEASE]1.0.80 ESP Hack [Red Boxes + Red Names]
Hey people, as you might know the ESP hack has been patched for 1.0.177 giving you a black screen, this is the newer version working for 1.0.180.
This hacks contains the .dll, plus Winjector in case you might need it.

Virus Scan ESP Hack:
Virustotal. MD5: 522e9b36e9300411e494c692c7c24b68 Trojan Horse Riskware.Winjector.A SPR/Winjector.A
Yes, the above scan has alot of virusses in it but please bear in mind that it is a DLL together with an Injector packed in a .rar. That asks for trouble:P

Youtube Video Proof :

HD Quality Available now! I'd recommend going to the full video by clicking on the video embedded link (not the "Youtube Video" in white with a blue background!).

GUIDE/HOW TO USE THE ESP HACK:
- Extract oshbpcod6.dll and Winjector.exe from the rar file you downloaded, using WinRAR.
- Open Modern Warfare 2.
- Alt tab back to Windows when your in the main menu (not in-game!)
- Open Winjector. If you can see the top box (Target Process), click on it and find "iw4mp.exe" (usually somewhere below on the list), and on the lower box, hit the "..." button and browse for the oshbpcod6.dll, wherever you extracted it to.

- When those two are on there click Inject (+) and you should hear a bleep. Go back to MW2, find a game, join it and rape everyone there. Just be aware, your hacking a game so you can always be banned. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I advise you to use the Vac Disabler, which is also downloadable in this topic, read the guide directly under this one).
EXTRA : If you hear "something went wrong", it means your DLL has been injected already and you should see a red message saying It's already found in iw4mp.exe. It means your good to go!


Enjoy this hack!

CREDITS ESP HACK : KN4CK3R

Coming up :
-Proof Video (In which I suck, lol, Fraps makes me PC lag xD) (POSTED!)
-Mini pictures to clear some things up : )(POSTED!)

Not a fake guys, look at the comments . If you don't trust it I'd recommend not downloading it.

ALSO ADD ME ON STEAM : KOENINATORRR

Edit : Vac Disabler Removed due to the owner asking me to
MW2NEWESPHACK.zipattachment deleted · 1,497 downloads before removal
O.o....

A. You're a choob
B. The patch JUST came out
C. IT SAYS TROJAN. UNLESS YOU'RE STUPID, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS!!!! :P
D. No outside links. I can feel the ban-hammer coming along...


This is most likely fake and a virus peeps. Don't Download. Please Close and Ban this Choob

Later Edit: Read the rest of this thread before posting.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
O.o....

A. You're a choob
B. The patch JUST came out


This is most likely fake and a virus peeps. Don't Download
Well like I said go check it out. And btw the amount of post doesn't matter that much, first check it out if you don't believe it. Btw it's made by the same ppl from the old ESP hack, go on their website and see for yourself, 1.0.80 patch.

Don't judge the book by its cover please.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Well like I said go check it out. And btw the amount of post doesn't matter that much, first check it out if you don't believe it. Btw it's made by that *************.de, go on their website and see for yourself, 1.0.80 patch.

Don't judge the book by its cover please.
The very fact that you posted an outside link and just advertised can get you banned. And kid, there's so many viruses in that scan.
Well im sorry then but apparently you won't believe me. Link removed.
Anyways I couldn't care less if you believe me or not. I know I'm going to use it and I thought i'd be generous enough to share it, but apparently I need to have alot of posts and edit the dll and injector not to show up any virusses. Well when the same file comes up from someone with 500+ post and you all download, have fun playing
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Well im sorry then but apparently you won't believe me. Link removed
Maybe it's real. If it is, sorry 'bout this. But as of now, I don't believe you. Seriously, people can't make hacks like... 30 mins after a patch comes out? Also, have you even tested it? Even so, I'm not touching something that has so many alerts in the scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Maybe it's real. If it is, sorry 'bout this. But as of now, I don't believe you. Seriously, people can't make hacks like... 30 mins after a patch comes out? Also, have you even tested it? Even so, I'm not touching something that has so many alerts in the scan.
It's okay. Well if you dont know the website I mentioned then I can't help you with it, but they really made an update already. And yes I tested it, the old one makes your ingame screen black, this one works and I have tested it. Showing a screenshot of it now would be pretty pointless cause it could have been made earlier, so tomorrow Ill try recording a vid with the menu in it. If, then again, someone else didn't post it yet. Sorry about the virusses, I guess thats what you get when you put a DLL and an Injector in a rar. BTW if it was a virus why would I post a scan log, and even if I didn't care, why would I bother uploading a virus to people I don't even know xD
well. i took the chance, tested it and it works...

EDIT: some screenshots. it looks just like the old one.





Quote Originally Posted by magnumb View Post
well. i took the chance, tested it and it works...
Glad to hear that. Well let's hope other people take the chance too, both you and me are low on posts so people might get suspicous.

I can't do more than say that it works people
Quote Originally Posted by magnumb View Post
well. i took the chance, tested it and it works...
Hmmm. I don't even hack anyway, so I shouldn't even be getting angry about this ^^. O well, I'll deliver my useless verdict later. I'm the only one other than Magnumb that has posted on this.

However, you forgot to say it was leeched and give credits, I must say.

Sayonara,
Bluthera
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Hmmm. I don't even hack anyway, so I shouldn't even be getting angry about this ^^. O well, I'll deliver my useless verdict later. I'm the only one other than Magnumb that has posted on this.

However, you forgot to say it was leeched and give credits, I must say.

Sayonara,
Bluthera
Gotcha Kuchiki.
Credits added.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
As Bluthera said it's not allowed to send links, but even if, this is the old version.
Yea, it'd be nice if the new people took the time to read the rules. In fact it should be a welcome message for new members.

Even so, I wish SOME outside links were allowed without the need to ask a mod for permission, like a file storage site.

However, outside links to other websites are not tolerated by mods. I warn you in advance.

Kuchiki ^^


Btw, can someone OTHER than a choob post the results? I don't need them(I don't hack MW2), but I'm sure other members would love it.
I downloaded this 1 minute after the hack was posted. I figured, what the hell, why not.

I've been using it for the past 20 minutes without a problem and no issues as far as viruses go. It works and I cannot complain!

Thanks for this!
Posts 1–15 of 276 · Page 1 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?