Exclamation[RELEASE]1.0.80 ESP Hack [Red Boxes + Red Names]

Posts 16–30 of 276 · Page 2 of 19
how do you use it this is my first time. i don't know how to use inject please show me steps
Quote Originally Posted by MLGCoD View Post
how do you use it this is my first time. i don't know how to use inject please show me steps
Use an injector... search for one. I know some(Valkyrie and PerX), but I'm not sure if they work for MW2, only for Combat Arms
so can u show me the steps for using it im gonna try it
Quote Originally Posted by MLGCoD View Post
so can u show me the steps for using it im gonna try it
As I said, I'm not sure which ones work at this point. All I can say is, either search for Valkyrie or PerX and try them, or simply search "injector".

Best of Luck to You,
Kuchiki
if its like the last 1 its easy to use

i wont try it unless i find a good vac disabler
Quote Originally Posted by MLGCoD View Post
so can u show me the steps for using it im gonna try it

Okay dude, First extract the .dll and Winjector.exe in the rar file you downloaded. Open MW2. Alt tab back to windows while in the main menu (not in-game!) Open WInjector. In the top List (Target Process), click on it and find "iw4mp.exe".
On the lower box, hit the "..." button and browse for the dll in the file I just uploaded. When those two are on there click Inject (+) and you should hear a bleep. Go back to MW2, find a game, join it and rape everyone there. Just be aware, your hacking a game so you can always be banned.

Have fun.

BTW The Old blockVAC.dll is still working for me, I'll upload it too. Currently rendering the proof video!
so after i inject it should the hack automatically appear or do i need to press a key. and if so what is the key
Quote Originally Posted by MLGCoD View Post
so after i inject it should the hack automatically appear or do i need to press a key. and if so what is the key
Yup, well if you hear the bleep when clicking Inject you're good to go, and you should check it out in an ingame match

Youtube Video proof added. YES THE SOUND IS OUT OF SYNC. Btw give it some time to get the quality up high so the 1.0.180 is visible for everyone :P
So is this detectable or no, or have we not figured this out yet
and also what do u extract it to u dont really give a good exact location.
Quote Originally Posted by cokebadger21 View Post
and also what do u extract it to u dont really give a good exact location.
Every hack is detectable, it gets detected eventually. So far this is undetected!

It doesn't matter where you extract the files to, it's all up to you, I always extract files to my Desktop.

Main Topic Updated with the Youtube Vid in HD, Vac Disabler and an update to make it look more professional. I'm going to sleep now, good luck hacking and question yourself away, but bear in mind I won't respond to them instantly
This is the ************* RC4 right?
Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
This is the ************* RC4 right?
Yeah but updated for 1.0.180
I see you re-formed your original post. It looks more professional, so good job. Everything is in order. Good; first time I've seen a choob that posted a working hack. You have my approval. ^^

Good to see your on-board with your avatar too.

You're off to a great start! Keep going!

Kuchiki
Ok, wel im an advanced member, and Bluthera wanted some proof from not a 'Choob'
wel i tested it and here are some screenshots for proof that it works:







Posts 16–30 of 276 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?