CoolOutdated7 d2d A14.6 Mod

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Hello guys so ..

I don't know how i did it, but without any programs i bypassed anticheat.

Game so boring now, i can only troll. Hard to play legit when a server has "Admin Tools"
Quote Originally Posted by nolphior View Post
Hello guys so ..

I don't know how i did it, but without any programs i bypassed anticheat.

Game so boring now, i can only troll. Hard to play legit when a server has "Admin Tools"
Using windows or Linux? Anyway you could reproduce it?
Quote Originally Posted by corrosivetoejam View Post
Using windows or Linux? Anyway you could reproduce it?
I used Windows. I don't know how I did it but it worked yesterday even after joining a different Server. Today it also worked 1 time on one Server.

Btw. Isn't there a way to create a Fake process si EAC thinks anticheat is on?
Quote Originally Posted by Clayton.coffey View Post
steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed
He means the value for block damage not the dll itself.
It's like looking for a special value inside a mile long line of text, that is somewhere in about a million different lines of code, which are somewhere in about a million different files. Soooo - knowing where the block damage value IS, would spare us about a week or two of going through lines of code.

I'm new to this thing - so please if I made a mistake here somewhere and someone with actual know-how reads this, please correct me
I've tried looking. its next to impossible. I'm currently trying to find a way to compare the original and hacked dll files to see where all the changes were made. This would narrow it down quite a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by jim2029 View Post
I've tried looking. its next to impossible. I'm currently trying to find a way to compare the original and hacked dll files to see where all the changes were made. This would narrow it down quite a bit.

Sooo.
I found a decent decompiler and decompiled the whole DLL into one code file.
I also found the exact lines of code that were changed to max the block damage with a compare program called WinMerge.

The line of code that was changed is 249482.

The code
Code:
{
		float val = AttributeBase.GetVal<AttributeBlockDamage>(_itemValue, this.damageBlock);
		if (_player != null)
		{
			while (true)
			{
				switch (4)
				{
				case 0:
					continue;
				}
				break;
			}
			if (!true)
			{
				RuntimeMethodHandle arg_2C_0 = methodof(ItemActionAttack.GetDamageBlock(ItemValue, EntityPlayer)).MethodHandle;
			}
			_player.Skills.ModifyValue(Skill.Effects.BlockDamage, ref val, _itemValue.type, false);
		}
		return val;
	}
has been changed to

Code:
{
		return 99999f;
	}
(sorry for not changing the positions of the "{" thingys - I just copy and pasted the code from WinMerge)

I am currently trying to figure out how to patch a DLL-file, as re-compiling the single code file does not work apparently.

For a exact comparison, I attached a screenshot of WinMerge.


//Edit: Found a few programs and add-ins that can patch the dll, but I don't have enough time to teach myself this stuff.
If someone comes by who can patch dll's - that would be much appreciated.
That is awesome. If we can just get it back to stock that you be great.
I managed to spend some time on this today and got a bit further.

The class the changed method is in, is called "ItemActionAttack".
The changed method itself is called "GetDamageBlock(ItemValue, EntityPlayer) : Single"



The last thing I have to figure out, is how to copy the original GetDamageBlock method over to the hacked DLL...

Sadly, on this beautiful and sunny sunday - I have to go to work and probably won't have time for this today.



Again, if somebody comes by who knows how this stuff works - feel free to enlighten me
My copy of Red Gate .NET Reflector 8.2 keeps giving me errors on this file. That's my holdup.
Ahhhm - i tried uploading the wokring DLL two times now and the post apparently doesn't get through approval.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
Just trying to help...
Have you messaged a mod?
Quote Originally Posted by MrMontor View Post
Ahhhm - i tried uploading the wokring DLL two times now and the post apparently doesn't get through approval.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?
Just trying to help...
No virus scans. No proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


No virus scans. No proof.
OHHH so that was the reason, I'm sorry.
I read the rules and behaviour thread, but it seems I forgot about that.
Next try.





I present to you:

SamGhost's hacked 7days DLL, without the 99999 block damage!

The DLL has been patched to remove the 99999 block damage, in the original release from SamGhost.

The return value has been changed to the stock code, so the block damage depends on your skills and stats ingame again.



Credits to the owner of the hack SamGhost as well as F.F. - a friend of mine, who helped me patch the stock code in the hacked DLL.


Links to virus scans:

Virustotal:
virustotal. c o m/de/file/99d8dbcb835a71743008b6d2c6a988eecb809250f73a04f234 e7539519fb149e/analysis/1465119678/

Virscan:
r.virscan. o r g/report/12c081db4ab6f7f271bd64d7987512ea

Assembly-CSharp_mpgh.net.zip1.9 MB · 93 downloads Clean
I have a question....

I haven't hacked a game since Insurgency was first born. Can't even remember when that was. It's been so long I forgot my member name here.... I have been playing 7 days to die for quite some time and I play PVP. Have been for a long time. I have never in my fucking life come across an ass hat dickhead motherfucker like this guy in game on a server. I don't want to risk getting a global ban and we are going to have a server wipe as soon as Alpha 15 drops, but I so want to fuck this guys shit up for how he acts to everyone on the server. If there ever was a motherfucker that deserved to be hacked it is THIS guy!!!

If anyone here wants to hack this scum bag I would be willing to throw out the server name and his coordinates to his base. I even have some real money to pay if it gets done right and you have a pay pal account. Let's say 10 bucks for starters. He is online all the time but I think a late night (central time zone usa) attack would work.

In fact.... here are the cords. 2570 north 3135 east. Howl at the moon server. Someone destroy this guys shit completely.. I'll know when it's done and you can post back here and I have real world cash for you. Do it right and I'll raise the pot.

I would do it myself but I hate to risk a global ban and it's been so long since I hacked a game I'm gonna be honest.... I'm a little nervous.

Any takers?
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?