Reply this

Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7
Going to Uni in Denmark, life is super busy for me right now, all kinds of stuff going on. Still going strong in League, playing CS:GO aswell. When I want to go casual I play Rocket League. And of course, I bought Overwatch. Stalking MPGH every now and then, reminds me of the good old days. How's Dave?

Edit: Sorry for the bump, I'm an old-timer that can do some nostalgia sometimes, eh?
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Going to Uni in Denmark, life is super busy for me right now, all kinds of stuff going on. Still going strong in League, playing CS:GO aswell. When I want to go casual I play Rocket League. And of course, I bought Overwatch. Stalking MPGH every now and then, reminds me of the good old days. How's Dave?

Edit: Sorry for the bump, I'm an old-timer that can do some nostalgia sometimes, eh?
Hi, welcome back. I'm sure you can do some nostalgia :P.

Dave's fine I guess.
@Dave84311
done testing
Wow. How did I end up here anyways?
(damn I miss those emoticons so bad!)

Well I'm almost graduating in computer science. I've been working for Siemens for about 3 years now. Life is going pretty good.

Its funny to think that MPGH made what I'm today. Almost 5 yeas ago I was "developing" some shitty hacks and realized I wanted to be a developer so now I'm here.

My english still sucks tho. But who cares, I'm HUEBR 4life.
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post
Wow. How did I end up here anyways?
(damn I miss those emoticons so bad!)

Well I'm almost graduating in computer science. I've been working for Siemens for about 3 years now. Life is going pretty good.

Its funny to think that MPGH made what I'm today. Almost 5 yeas ago I was "developing" some shitty hacks and realized I wanted to be a developer so now I'm here.

My english still sucks tho. But who cares, I'm HUEBR 4life.
That's what I was based on when I did this thread. MPGH makes you in some way and I wanted to know FS's opinions.

Thx and gratz! :P
kek testing this font
Am i eligible to reply?
I've been doing alright @Stack , and thank you for the mention! As of late, I have been training with Marines and other poolees here in the United States. I also graduated high school a couple of days ago. How are things in the Netherlands?
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I've been doing alright @Stack , and thank you for the mention! As of late, I have been training with Marines and other poolees here in the United States. I also graduated high school a couple of days ago. How are things in the Netherlands?
Yaay. One thing, I'm not from Netherlands, although my flag says so. Here in my country, things are okay, so much inflation but hey we're good :P
I came , i read all posts , i left
Posts 61–75 of 93 · Page 5 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?