Reply this

Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7
Nice thread :3 Much love to all of you !
I have no clue what this thread is about xD
Life is great. Would still be Minion if I would have taken care of my mental health problems sooner though
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Life is great. Would still be Minion if I would have taken care of my mental health problems sooner though
It's nice to talk with FS members, you guys made what MPGH is today. (Also current staff)!

I forgot about @Jhem
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
It's nice to talk with FS members, you guys made what MPGH is today. (Also current staff)!

I forgot about @Jhem
You really forgot about me.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post


You really forgot about me.
It's not like I have a FS members list, I'm searching for you guys muahahaha
I studied Audio Engineering. Once my loans are paid off I will be going back for computer science as the job market for AE is pretty abysmal.
It's sad that I don't see myself in the list
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
It seems like almost everyone's life is going great .. and I'm glad to hear that



Mine .. it's not going good.
Life is being a harsh bitch
and it's just keep getting worse

and Like @Mr. Gray (I hope things get better for you man, I still remember you.)
I am kinda losing faith in life..

But I'm not giving up .. I won't
I'm sure I'll make it ..
Love you brother, hope things are going well with you and your family.


Got a girlfriend who's a fucking ten, other than that life is poxy and I've realized that all I enjoy doing is partying and drugs.
I'm glad yall guys are eating 3 times a day for every day since you joined the thread.
Going to University at Buffalo for college, sorry about the bump, just thought it'd be nice to share haha
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Going to University at Buffalo for college, sorry about the bump, just thought it'd be nice to share haha
That's good to hear! Congrats :P

Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Hi .
Hi
I'm doing great thanks fam
Posts 46–60 of 93 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?