Reply this

Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
How in the fuck do I know you?
test done..........
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Ooh I know I'm late but, Hello.
Hi Genesis!
Replying this
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
@Jorndel
I'm doing fine, what about you?
All's well, friend.

I hope the same of you.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


I'm doing fine, what about you?
I'm very well, today is my birthday, so I'm excited. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
All's well, friend.

I hope the same of you.
Hi Ego! I'm fine. You don't visit mpgh so often, do you?
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
I'm very well, today is my birthday, so I'm excited. ^^



Hi Ego! I'm fine. You don't visit mpgh so often, do you?
Not really. I pop in from time to time but that's about it. I overlook the Selling section for PSN account sellers to help new sellers grow, but that's as far as I go.

That and doing pubs stuff if they want an opinion on things.
I'm doing fine, lot of paperwork on hands due to temporarily moving to US soon
I'm good, spending some days off work.
Working three jobs to pay off my student loans. Got my Masters, now on to my Doctorate.
Hey guys, still on college can't wait to get this over with.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I'm good, spending some days off work.
Oh that's good! It's nice to see you still here tho :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Working three jobs to pay off my student loans. Got my Masters, now on to my Doctorate.
Wow three jobs?! Wish you good luck! What are you currently studying?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Hey guys, still on college can't wait to get this over with.
I'll enter to college next year, how many years you have in college?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
I'm doing fine, lot of paperwork on hands due to temporarily moving to US soon
Wish you good luck moving to US! Keep us updated how it goes :P
Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us