Reply this

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
im doing great got a job and stuff
I like your avatar. By the way, what job you got?
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
I like your avatar. By the way, what job you got?
im a bartender and a reseller
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


im a bartender and a reseller
I want to be a bartender or a waiter as a part-time job but I'm busy with school fml.

Wish you the best luck iSmexy!
Life is standing still, don't know how to progress.
I have lost faith in life and I'm fucking stuck, both emotionally and physically.
People keep telling me I'm sick and need help.
It seems like almost everyone's life is going great .. and I'm glad to hear that



Mine .. it's not going good.
Life is being a harsh bitch
and it's just keep getting worse

and Like @Mr. Gray (I hope things get better for you man, I still remember you.)
I am kinda losing faith in life..

But I'm not giving up .. I won't
I'm sure I'll make it ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
It seems like almost everyone's life is going great .. and I'm glad to hear that



Mine .. it's not going good.
Life is being a harsh bitch
and it's just keep getting worse

and Like @Mr. Gray (I hope things get better for you man, I still remember you.)
I am kinda losing faith in life..

But I'm not giving up .. I won't
I'm sure I'll make it ..
If I don't make it by societies standards, I'll know they've turned me into a monster.
Is it really my fault if shit happens afterwards.
For Mr.Gray & Symmetrical,

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"

I don't know you personally, but I'm sure you'll pass this moment, I'm sure you will.

And if you guys ever need help from an internet stranger, tell me ^w^
Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
For Mr.Gray & Symmetrical,

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise"

I don't know you personally, but I'm sure you'll pass this moment, I'm sure you will.

And if you guys ever need help from an internet stranger, tell me ^w^
After rain comes sunshine but what comes after sunshine? More rain.
You didnt mention me but lifes great ! Enjoying !
Life's alright.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Life's alright.
Hi Color, nice to see you doing everything alright!
1/2 decent thread in spam lmao
Hi Reply This
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?