Invisible hack!

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
thedemons bác ơi cho em xin yahoo với ạ. Bác cho em xin DDL file hack wall hoặc DDL vài chức năng đơn giản được không ạ? Em cảm ơn
-------
thedemons hey bro, give me your Y!H id please.
Quote Originally Posted by elimonds View Post
thedemons bác ơi cho em xin yahoo với ạ. Bác cho em xin DDL file hack wall hoặc DDL vài chức năng đơn giản được không ạ? Em cảm ơn
-------
thedemons hey bro, give me your Y!H id please.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009291413308
can u give me your base ? :v
i will bought your base but not very expensive brother

sorry for bad english
VN: Em tìm kiếm nhưng CE cho ra cả loạt address giờ cái nào là đúng đây ?
EN: I scan but CE give me a lot of address, so what is the true address ?
I am new in the field
I want to know any more just file it
I want a file or code and how to use please
* Thank you
Can Anyone Teach Me how To Scan Those Code I'm Having A Hard Time Please Help Me I Want To Use It
I'm Using Cheat Engine And Now How to Do It I Don't Know What To Do.
Quote Originally Posted by Multip View Post
Can Anyone Teach Me how To Scan Those Code I'm Having A Hard Time Please Help Me I Want To Use It
I'm Using Cheat Engine And Now How to Do It I Don't Know What To Do.
just open process crossfire.exe with C.E, scan type at string, then scan it
@ComboDance ur video sig's professtion. but this video has been posted long time ago ? the Chams D3D Dip Hook's patched I guess!
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@ComboDance ur video sig's professtion. but this video has been posted long time ago ? the Chams D3D Dip Hook's patched I guess!
Nah, i made it two days ago, the dip hook patched but i made it unpatched and working again
uhm Ok! may u'r hook like a boss.
My DIP's not a MidHook. But I'ts like this with TeleportKill.




Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
uhm Ok! may u'r hook like a boss.
My DIP's not a MidHook. But I'ts like this with TeleportKill.

[IMG]http:/hax.com/screenshot/Crossfire20160627_0000.PNG[/IMG]
[IMG]http:/hax.com/screenshot/Crossfire20160627_0001.PNG[/IMG]

[IMG]http:/hax.com/screenshot/noobhook.png[/IMG]
look great
btw, i like your font, what's name of font you use?
that looks amazing
For some reason, this is not working for me. I am working on a fix and I will post it here so people can learn, once I find it
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us