GetWeaponByIndex Manually

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
Existem varias formas de se escrever uma função, vocês deveriam saber, tudo expert "coders".
Poisé, mais como você se diz "Coder" , deveria montar uma função sua, já que o cara colocou uma do 0 que ele fez, você copiou e lançou para comparar com a dele, porem, a logica dele é do 0 , feita apenas por ele, a sua é copiada e editada! Já que você quer falar de gambiarra, por favor, poste uma source que você fez do 0 para ajudar os membros, e não, diminuir alguem que teve o trabalho e o esforço para ajudar alguem! Lança ae, uma "Gambiarra" como você mesmo diz, ou se preferir, lance uma original feita por você, porem, funcional tá ? Flw



Google tradutor:



Yep, more how you say "Coder", should mount a function its as the guy put a 0 he did, you copied and released to compare with it, however, the logic of it is the 0, only made for him, his is copied and edited! Since you want to talk about gambiarra, please post one source you made the 0 to help members, not diminish someone who had work and effort to help someone! Launches to and a "Gambiarra" as you put it, or if you prefer, throw an original made by you, however, functional okay? flw
Quote Originally Posted by BabyBabyoh2 View Post
Yep, more how you say "Coder", should mount a function its as the guy put a 0 he did, you copied and released to compare with it, however, the logic of it is the 0, only made for him, his is copied and edited! Since you want to talk about gambiarra, please post one source you made the 0 to help members, not diminish someone who had work and effort to help someone! Launches to and a "Gambiarra" as you put it, or if you prefer, throw an original made by you, however, functional okay? flw
Come on, that is just a simple "for loop"
Very basic c++ programming,you don't have to be a genius to study the increment of the offsets and make a loop.
There's no need to fight about who posted the code first
If you don't understand something, you shouldn't even be copy pasting. Do you guys think I'm using engine function






Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post


why you don't make it more simple?

Code:
typedef enum eWeaponClass {WC_MELEE, WC_RIFLE, WC_SNIPER, WC_SECONDARY, WC_SMG, WC_SHOTGUN, WC_GRENADE };

if(pengine->pWeaponInfo[uiCurrentWeapon]->byWeaponClass != WC_SNIPER)
....
Quote Originally Posted by Kim.Jong View Post


why you don't make it more simple?

Code:
typedef enum eWeaponClass {WC_MELEE, WC_RIFLE, WC_SNIPER, WC_SECONDARY, WC_SMG, WC_SHOTGUN, WC_GRENADE };

if(pengine->pWeaponInfo[uiCurrentWeapon]->byWeaponClass != WC_SNIPER)
....
Lazy to make more enums, but yes thank you.
Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click targeting this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleting and this thread hadn't, my bad.

Thx @RuShi for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click on this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleteing and this thread hadn't, my bad.

Thx @RuShi for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
Just edit the Offset from 0x3CC to 0x344 .
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Sorry @Kim.Jong , my bad, I think that I opened various tab on chrome and I did a miss click targeting this thread while moderating, maybe I deleted another thread in other tab and this thread was deleted too, bcuz I should let a reason for deleteing and this thread hadn't, my bad.

Thx @RuShi for remember and @rushil69 This function will help you add a loop for all weapons, good luck.
Ouh thats why I searching for this page never found .
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?